February 14, 2014

A 3 Year Old Boy's Interview

This past year for my children's birthdays I started the tradition of asking them each of series of questions.  I look forward to re-reading these over the years and seeing how they've changed.  You can read Collins' interview here.





Snow Day 2014. I could eat.him.up.


My favorite TV show: Dora and Boots. BOOTS!


Favorite Color: Boo.
                (blue)

Favorite Toy:  The pack and play
                (our toy box where all the toys are stored together!)

When I grow up I want to be:  A DADDY!
                 (aawwweee!!)


My favorite thing to take to bed with me at night:

Favorite book: God.

Favorite food:
Those curls.

Favorite animal: Giraffe.  And dinosaurs b/c you can ride on them!

My best friend: Daddy!!
                   (aaawwwee!!)

Favorite holiday: My birthday!!


3rd birthday at the beachhouse!Those dimples....

Favorite thing to drink: milk, water, and juice

Favorite song:

Favorite thing to play outside:


Luke loves to watch Dora, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and Curious George.  He loves to play with anything electronic, trucks, trains, battery operated, building, drawing, painting, and anything involving the outdoors. He loves to fish in our creek, feed the fish, play chase, ride his tricycle, dig in the sand or dirt, go on the swing and slides, go for walks, play ball, and giggle.  He loves to play with puzzles and cell phones and cameras.  He loves it when he gets a minute to play by himself! He would eat mac n cheese and noodles all day every day given the option.  He also loves cheese, yogurt, and pizza.  Ice cream with sprinkles is his favorite.  He loves the zoo and visiting Grandaddy's farm. He loves getting to see his Gigi and Pops, Mimi, Yum Yum and the boys.  He wants to wear his santa PJs to bed every.single.night.  Still, in February.  He is an extremely loving and lighthearted happy little boy, whose dimples and bright eyes will melt your heart.




My first-born, your love would be impossible to live without.  I melt everytime you curl up to snuggle with me, and it is the greatest compliment ever when you cling to me and beg me to hold you and not let you go.  I hope you never stop doing that.  If you could, just be three forever.  Love, Mom.

No comments :

Post a Comment