March 12, 2020

Life Through The Lens

I think we all see life through our own lenses. I love to capture life happening before me with my camera knowing it is a sense of documentation for the years to come.  

  
The essence of childhood.  


My brother with my daughter.  Two of my favorites standing on the property where he will marry the greatest love of his life moments from the day this photo was taken. 

My firstborn.  One of the most resounding compliments we've always
received about him are about his smile and sweet nature.  To this day, he smiles, I melt. 

Pure joy, play, and love. Shared among a dad and his little girl.


My lastborn.  My fierce and precious thing, full of determination and love. She will do big things in this world. She will change Gods kingdom for His glory. 

My brother and his girl.   

No comments :

Post a Comment