April 30, 2014

Easter 2014

We had a wonderful time celebrating Easter with some of our family.  We hosted at our home, which we always love to do.  I have really been thinking a lot about the meaning of Easter and what it means to me.  I've got a lot of room for growth personally, and to realize that I have the offer to be made new again through Jesus is gives me hope.  

I managed to only get photos of the all the kids, though I fully  meant to do some family photos.  Somehow my camera lens is totally attracted to them.  I'm biased but I find all four of these to be quite easy on the eyes. 


Cooper teaching Luke how to play baseball.  Melt. My. Heart. You can see how much little Luke looks up to him :>)

suave. debonair. 

handsome face

he cracks himself up.  a great trait to have!


handsome face take two. that smile. 

Easter egg hunt! 

We did at least four easter egg hunts, because it was so fun.

relaxing on the hammock over the creek. love that his pillow is his baseball glove.

catching a quick nap

they loved hunting eggs (and the treasures inside!) 

huckleberry luke. down by the creek.

love how they are looking at each other.

all my loves

sweet nap on the hammock over the creek

ah-dorable. love.

we are incredibly blessed and so thankful

No comments :

Post a Comment